A relaxing day of swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing
- Discover Koh Phangan´s lush natural scenery, white sandy beaches and secluded bays.
- Sailing aboard traditional Burmese junk, 25 meters long and 7 meters wide sun deck is 44m² and provides plenty of room for sunbathing and relaxing, as well as unobstructed views of the Gulf of Thailand. There are three air-conditioned cabins with en-suite bathrooms and hot water.
- Go for nice snorkeling at Koh Ma, Phangan´s best coral reef.
- Explore the sandy, scenic double bays of Thong Nai Pan Noi and Thong Nai Pan Yai. Both beaches are the image of paradise, with softly curved white sandy bays surrounded by mountains covered in rich tropical rainforest.
- Try your luck fishing or go for water sport such as caking / jet ski or water ski (Optional water sport fee is not included in the price of the tour)
Koh Phangan is the largest of Samui´s neighbouring islands with an area of 168 square km. The island has numerous heavenly white sandy beaches and secluded bays all along its coastline, some of them reachable only by a boat cruise. Over 3/4 of the island is mountainous tropical forest and a large part of it is classified as "national park" by Thailand. This preservation allows the island to keep its natural and untamed character, since the wonderful landscapes cannot be spoiled by excess buildings.
We believe that the best way to discover Koh Phangan´s lush natural scenery, white sandy beaches and secluded bays, is by a sailing cruise aboard a junk boat. The boat we use is a beautiful sail boat built entirely out of teak wood. The boat is a traditional Burmese junk, 25 meters long and 7 meters wide, equipped with modern navigation and communication devices, as well as medical first aid equipment.